“Advertising” includes banners, graphics, buttons, contextual Advertising, and Promotions. Remediva.com has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on Remediva.com. Remediva.com may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised Advertising Policy to the Web site.
Advertisers whose Advertising appears on Remediva.com are required to
provide Advertising that is accurate, in good taste, and otherwise complies
with Remediva.com guidelines. The Advertisers are responsible for the material
in their Advertising.
The following guidelines apply to the Advertising:
- Remediva.com has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on Remediva.com, and its acceptance of any Advertisement shall not be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes such product(s) or service(s).
- Remediva.com will not accept Advertising that, in its opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste. Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or handicap.
- Advertising must not be related to any of the following: alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency, or for illegal or objectionable products (as determined by Remediva.com).
- Advertisers must only offer products or services that are readily available for purchase at the advertised price (with noted tax and delivery fees). The Advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser. Any Advertising that Remediva.com believes could be misconstrued as editorial content will be labeled as Advertising.
- Remediva.com recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between Advertising content and editorial and decision-making content. All Advertising content on Remediva.com shall be clearly and unambiguously identified as such (in accord with industry standards). Clicking on the ad will link to an advertiser’s site. Remediva.com is not responsible for the content on the advertiser’s site.
Advertising policy effective January 2019